Banking & Finance
DORDA BRUGGER JORDIS advises domestic and international banks, funds, corporates and public entities on all matters relating to finance and banking. We assist our clients in financial transactions, regulatory matters and bank contract law issues.
"Works in the highest possible bracket" (Legal 500). To find more recommendations for this practice group by international legal directories, please click here.
More of our experts in Banking & Finance
- Articles on Banking & Finance
- Acquisition and leveraged finance
- (Syndicated) loan transactions
- Project finance
- Asset finance, leasing and cross-border leasing transactions
- Securitisation and other structured finance transactions
- Venture capital, private equity and mezzanine financing
- Cash pooling
- Financial product structuring, alternative investments
- Regulatory advice to, and representation of, financial services providers
- Advice on investment funds, pension and employee pension fund law
- Bank agreements