Corporate Law is definitely our core business, with our expertise ranging from the simple establishment of a company to complex corporate restructurings, mergers, demergers, contributions in kind and Due Diligence Reviews, including listed companies. In particular, we have a strong practice in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions, including privatization projects.
We also advise clients on all aspects of Corporate Governance.
"Highly professional and reliable, with a very high service-orientated approach and a focus on good end results." (Legal 500). To find more recommendations for this practice group by international legal directories, please click here.
More of our experts in Corporate Law
Articles on Corporate Law
- Articles of association and shareholder agreements
- Preparation of and assistance in shareholder meetings, in particular of listed companies
- Advice to board members and assessment of potential board members liabilities
- Advice in the context of actions or conflicts among shareholders
- Advice on efficient group structures
- Structuring and implementation of corporate reorganisations (mergers, spin-offs, transformations, etc.)
- Stock option plans
- Corporate Governance