DORDA BRUGGER JORDIS offers professional advice on every aspect of labour law, representing the interests of either employer or employee. Employers and senior executives often seek our advice. We assist our clients in all legal matters associated with human resources management.
"‘Excellent’, ‘very responsive and proactive’ team" (Legal 500). To find more recommendations for this practice group by international legal directories, please click here.
More of our experts in Employment Law
Articles on Employment Law
- Employment contracts, including contracts for senior executives and members of the managing board
- Termination of employment, plant closures and mass lay-offs
- Advice on the sale of businesses, restructuring, outsourcing and privatisations
- Labour law related due diligence reviews
- Stock option plans and incentive schemes
- Pension schemes, individual pension agreements
- Employee protection, working time issues
- Factory agreements, social plans and collective bargaining agreements
- Litigation, representation in labour court proceedings
- Arbitration concerning labour law disputes, mediation