IT and e-commerce
Our long-established, internationally renowned and award-winning desk covers all IT specific topics. It advises numerous IT industry leaders as well as start-ups in all legal matters. Due to our international network and experience, we are used to – as required – either lead or contribute to cross-border projects. We are known for our pragmatic approach and due to our in-depth IP knowledge as a one-stop-shop for comprehensive counselling and assistance in complex matters that require more than a one sided approach.
Consequently, one of our specialties is assessing and clarifying innovative business models. In this regard, our creativity, ample experience from numerous previous projects and our competence evidenced by our numerous publications and lectures, are of a particular significance. We also bring in our know-how into transactions surrounding IT undertakings (IT M&A, Due diligence).
"Dorda Brugger Jordis’ ‘brilliant’ team is ‘a real gem and a rare find’" (Legal 500). To find more recommendations for this practice group by international legal directories, please click here.
- IT Projects
- Outsourcing, especially in the regulated banking and insurance sector
- IT M&A, Due Diligence
- Cloud Computing
- Support for internet platforms
- Software law (Licensing agreements, License measurement, enforcement)
- IT compliance
- Social media (strategy, employee guidelines, enforcement)
- Liability of internet service providers (access, host and content provider)