DORDA BRUGGER JORDIS provides advice on all public law matters. We act as representatives in proceedings before the administrative authorities, before the Austrian Constitutional and Administrative Courts, and before the European Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights. In the field of public procurement law we have extensive experience in advising both tenderers and and contracting authorities.
"Considered a growing force in public procurement" (Chambers Europe). To find more recommendations for this practice group by international legal directories, please click here.
More of our experts in Public Law (Constitutional and Administrative Law)
Articles on Public Law
- Appeals against authoritative decrees and other individual appeals
- Expert opinions for government institutions, businesses and individuals
- Expert opinions on pending bills and draft directives
- Establishing and maintaining contact with authorities
- Trade licences and commercial plant authorisations
- Assisting contracting entities and tenderers in the procurement proceedings
- Preparing procurement or tender documents
- Waste management and water law, environmental impact assessments
- Pharmaceutical law
- University law
- Residence and employment permits, as well as immigration issues