Telecom and Energy Law (Deregulated Markets)
DORDA BRUGGER JORDIS represents domestic and international companies in all areas of Austrian and European telecommunications and energy law. Our activities range from advising on regulatory and contractual issues in these areas, to representing our clients before the regulatory authorities, as well as before domestic and European courts.
"Highly sought after by international as well as domestic clients" (Chambers Europe). To find more recommendations for this practice group by international legal directories, please click here.
Articles on in Telecom Law
Articles on Energy Law
- Representation in licensing and regulatory proceedings
- Site-sharing and national roaming agreements, interconnection
agreements and disputes, unbundled access to the local loop
- Enforcing rights of way/easements
- Advice on e- and m-commerce services
- Advice for electricity and gas utilities on regulatory issues
- Legal aspects of pipeline operation
- Advice on legal aspects of private radio and television